Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Simon B <si...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/03 22:22:53 UTC

Link url in ListView on ajaxed panel not resolving properly

Hi,
I'm using wicket 1.5.7

I've got a page that has a filter widget in it and a summary list of results
that correspond to the filter criteria.

When the page initially renders the widget and the default results show.

When the filter is changed and an "apply filter" button is clicked, the
results update.

The results are displayed through a ListView, one of the components added to
each ListItem is a link.

This link resolves fine for the default results but when the filter widget
is changed and the results updated, the link does not resolve.

The link is created as follows:

When the page is first rendered the link mentioned above can be clicked and
resolves fine to the ManageRealtyAdvert page.

The links in the default results look like the following:

http://localhost:8080/wicket/page?23-1.ILinkListener-summaryResults-summaries-0-accountRealtyAdvertDisplay

However when the results are updated through AJAX the links in the new
summary panel do not resolve properly and I get an exception:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: page

and the links look like:

http://localhost:8080/wicket/bookmarkable/page?25-1.ILinkListener-summaryResults-summaries-0-accountRealtyAdvertDisplay

the only difference between the "good" urls and the "bad" urls is the
"bookmarkable/" in the middle of the "bad" urls, in fact if I manually
remove the "bookmarkable/" string the link resolves fine.

An extended stack trace is as follows

Can anyone suggest what I'm doing wrong.

Cheers

Simon B

Re: Link url in ListView on ajaxed panel not resolving properly

Posted by Simon B <si...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sven,
I've added a Jira issue and attached a quickstart:

Let me know if there is any more information that you need

Cheers
Simon

Re: Link url in ListView on ajaxed panel not resolving properly

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Thanks for testing with 1.5.8.

Please create a Jira issue with a quickstart demonstrating the problem.

Sven

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Have you tried with 1.5.8 ?

Sven