Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2007/12/13 06:28:38 UTC

ASF Board Report

This is the draft of the December report for the ASF Board:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Report+2007-12+-+Draft

I don't remember the exact due date for it, but it should be in a few days.

Jacopo

Re: ASF Board Report

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
The board meeting is next Wednesday, so I'm planning to submit it this
Friday. If anyone has any comments to add please let us know.

On a related note: what is there is mostly correct, but I just added
stuff for all new committers as if everything was completed. I was
hoping everything would go through but we are still waiting on a iCLA
from Vikas Mayur, so we'll need to update the report to mention that
before submitting it.

We should also have some text in there about the status of the project
and such, so if anyone has thoughts on important recent (last 3
months) happenings, that would be welcome as well.

-David