Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Felix von Delius <fv...@t-online.de> on 2001/06/21 14:11:01 UTC

searching for struts intro powerpoint presentation

Some time ago I found some Powerpoint slides on the net with an
introduction to struts. They explained a small application using
forms, actions, etc.

For some reason I can't find this presentation anymore.

Does someone know where this slides can be found?

-Felix

Re: searching for struts intro powerpoint presentation

Posted by Felix von Delius <fv...@t-online.de>.
On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 02:26:46PM +0200, Jean-Noel Ribette wrote:
> Craig's presentation can be found at http://www.computer-programmer.org/articles/struts/

That's it, thank you!

Posted by Jean-Noel Ribette <je...@improve.fr>.
Craig's presentation can be found at http://www.computer-programmer.org/articles/struts/