Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jeffery Painter <je...@jivecast.com> on 2020/03/19 23:48:16 UTC

fulcrum trunk build errors and generate class errors

Hi guys,

I just built a new machine and installed OS from scratch.

Checked out turbine (5.1-SNAPSHOT), fulcrum, torque... getting some
build errors on fulcrum/security-torque

When I try to re-build my app (which was working with 5.1-SNAPSHOT
before), I am getting lots of errors in the generated-sources base classes.

There are import calls for:

import org.apache.torque.criteria.CriteriaInterface;

and I am getting a non-resolved error in Eclipse for these that I never
saw before.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jeff

Re: fulcrum trunk build errors and generate class errors

Posted by Jeffery Painter <je...@jivecast.com>.
Hi Georg,

I had downloaded and built Torque-4.1, but I had not done that prior to
trying to rebuild fulcrum/security/torque

Dependency order does matter :-)

After taking care of that, I used your updated dependency and properties
from the docker template pom.xml and everything is working again.

I am seeing the tests in fulcrum/jetty hanging, but I didn't dig too
deeply into that. I had a request to convert the backend database to
PostgreSQL from MySQL, so I was just trying to update to the latest and
make sure nothing else was an issue going forward :-)

Sorry for the noise, and thanks for all your hard work!  Sorry I have
not had more time to work on stuff

-

Jeff