Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1997/07/16 04:46:18 UTC

Re: directory_walk and some config changes

We discussed this some time back. I suggested that we consider
making the configuration area a mirror of the document space that
is used as a registry per se. It would then be possible to control
access to portions of that tree allow us to delegate portions of
the server config.