Posted to user@struts.apache.org by rrecoba <rr...@hotmail.com> on 2007/08/07 01:10:35 UTC

executeScript not working?

Hi, i´m trying to do something like the example "A div that calls the server,
and JS in the resulting page is executed" in the showcase. But with a little
diference, i´m not using the href in the s:div tag, i´m just using a link to
reload the content.

The problem is that the scripts in the reoladed content is not being
executed, any idea?

<s:url id="test3" value="/Test3.action" />

<s:a href="%{test3}" theme="ajax" targets="error" loadingText="Cargando
...">Alta persona</s:a>

<s:div
        id="error"
        cssStyle="border: 1px solid yellow;"
        theme="ajax"
        delay="1000"
        executeScripts="true"

Thanks.

Re: executeScript not working?

Posted by rrecoba <rr...@hotmail.com>.
Yes it has, but when i use it, a "Undefined" message appears in the page
inside the div.  What i´m doing wrong?

Thanks.

Posted by Oleg Mikheev <mi...@bigfoot.com>.
rrecoba wrote:
> Hi, The problem was that the js has some javascript to be executed that uses
> the document.getElementById(). ( known issue (WW-1951) ), that will be fixed
> in v2.1.0. Now i´m trying to find some workaround ¿any ideas?

Define a function with your JS and execute it once page is loaded.
Try putting smth like
_container_.addOnLoad(function() {alert('hi');});
inside the result.

Oleg

RE: executeScript not working?

Posted by Manuel Correa <mc...@itos.uga.edu>.
I have the same problem, how we fix this ?? we have to wait to 2.1 release ??

Manuel Correa.

Hi, The problem was that the js has some javascript to be executed that uses
the document.getElementById(). ( known issue (WW-1951) ), that will be fixed
in v2.1.0. Now i´m trying to find some workaround ¿any ideas?

thanks.

Posted by rrecoba <rr...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Oleg Mikheev <mi...@bigfoot.com>.