Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by fabio quimbay <fa...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/13 18:00:45 UTC

Problem with in Seam 1.2.1GA and Trinidad 1.0.1

Greetings ...

I have a project with Seam 1.2.1GA and Trinidad 1.0.1 on JBoss 4.2.0GA,
works good. Many components like <tr:panelPage> work good, bad when I use

09:30:22,875 ERROR [ExceptionFilter] uncaught exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: /plantillas/subirPlantilla.xhtml
@22,121 valueChangeListener="#{gestionPlantilla.fileUploaded}":
javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException:
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.config.upload.Upl
oadedFiles$FixFilename
	at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:154)
Caused by: javax.faces.el.EvaluationException:
/plantillas/subirPlantilla.xhtml @22,121 valueChangeL
istener="#{gestionPlantilla.fileUploaded}":
javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException:
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.config.upload.Upl
oadedFiles$FixFilename
	at com.sun.facelets.el.LegacyMethodBinding.invoke(LegacyMethodBinding.java:73)
Caused by: javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException:
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.config.u
pload.UploadedFiles$FixFilename
	at org.jboss.ejb3.tx.Ejb3TxPolicy.handleInCallerTx(Ejb3TxPolicy.java:87)
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.config.upload.UploadedF
iles$FixFilename
	at com.colconnect.reel.session.GestionPlantilla.fileUploaded(GestionPlantilla.java:58)

it was when I return the event.getNewValue() :

    public void fileUploaded(ValueChangeEvent event)
    {
		UploadedFile archivo = (UploadedFile) event.getNewValue();
		if (archivo != null) {
			archivoPlantilla = archivo;
		}
     }

and my view is like this:

valueChangeListener="#{gestionPlantilla.fileUploaded}" />

Any idea. Thanks, for your help.

--
fabio quimbay
www.fabio.quimbay.name

Re: Problem with in Seam 1.2.1GA and Trinidad 1.0.1

Posted by fabio quimbay <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Matthias ....

Sorry, but I don't understand you about the use a test-case. I probe with "
trinidad-demo-1.0.1" and deploy thus in "jboss-4.2.0.GA" and the upload's
sample works good. I don't know what happening with my project, I don't know
what's the diference between them.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by fabio quimbay <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Adam ..

Thanks, for your replay. Look .. a few days ago, I post some message in the
seam's forum:

   http://jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=113484

But in this moment .. I decided use the MyFaces upload component, well I try
to configure ... and it's probably that I use only MyFaces and Tiles, I
don't know ... or waiting for MyFaces 1.2 and prove with Trinidad 1.2.1,
well ... Adam, Thanks for your help.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
Fabio,

Posted by fabio quimbay <fa...@gmail.com>.
Greetings ...

About the problem with the dependence of trinidad's libraries, this is my
distribution of libraries:

 jboss-4.2.0-GA
  - server
    - default
      - deploy
        - reel-test.ear
          - META-INF
          - reel-test.jar
          - reel-test.war
            - WEB-INF
              - lib
                - activation-1.1.jar
                - adf-facelets.jar
                - ajax4jsf-1.1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
                - commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar
                - commons-codec-1.3.jar
                - commons-collections-3.1.jar
                - commons-digester-1.6.jar
                - commons-el-1.0.jar
                - commons-lang-2.1.jar
                - commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
                - jboss-seam-debug.jar
                - jboss-seam-ioc.jar
                - jboss-seam-mail.jar
                - jboss-seam-pdf.jar
                - jboss-seam-remoting.jar
                - jboss-seam-ui.jar
                - jsf-facelets.jar
                - jstl-1.1.2.jar
                - mail-1.4.jar
                - oscache-2.3.2.jar
                - richfaces-3.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
                - trinidad-api-1.0.1.jar
                - trinidad-impl-1.0.1.jar
          - antlr-2.7.6.jar
          - antlr-3.0ea8.jar
          - commons-jci-core-1.0-406301.jar
          - commons-jci-janino-2.4.3.jar
          - drools-compiler-3.0.5.jar
          - drools-core-3.0.5.jar
          - el-api.jar
          - el-ri.jar
          - janino-2.4.3.jar
          - jboss-seam.jar
          - jbpm-3.1.4.jar
          - stringtemplate-2.3b6.jar
        - jboss-web.deployer
          - jsf-libs
            - backport-util-concurrent.jar
            - commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar
            - commons-digester-1.6.jar
            - commons-el-1.0.jar
            - commons-lang-2.1.jar
            - myfaces-api-1.1.5.jar
            - myfaces-impl-1.1.5.jar

I don't know if this distribution is ok or if I forgot anything. Thanks.

Posted by fabio quimbay <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Adam ...

--
fabio quimbay
www.fabio.quimbay.name

Re: t:atatable header query

Posted by Christopher Cudennec <Sm...@gmx.net>.
Sure....

you could try this:

      <th rowspan="2">Name</th>
  <t:dataList value="#{bean.myList}" var="_var">
  </t:dataList>

Hope that helps :)

Christopher

documentation for dataList: