Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Antony Paul <an...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/15 12:59:05 UTC

[OT] Search in French database in English

Hi all,
    Sorry for OT. Many here will have experience in developing
multilingual sites. I have a doubt regarding searching in a database
which stores information in English, French and German. The user can
type the search keyword(usually it is customer name and address) in
English and it has to match the word in all these languages. Is it
possible ?.

Any thoughts on this are welcome.

rgds
Antony Paul

Re: [OT] Search in French database in English

Posted by Antony Paul <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for the help. BTW I use Struts for developing the application.

rgds
Antony Paul

Posted by sven morales <ak...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,