Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by "He Ju (上海_技术部_架构部_大数据平台_何惧)" <he...@yhd.com> on 2016/05/05 09:37:36 UTC

eagle issue

Hi,
         I had setup Apache Eagle in our Hadoop environment , I also deployed basic HDFS audit log alerting in the sandbox , but I got nothing when I access the HDFS  file system and indeed trigger the alert setting . And I found that the table ALERTDETAIL_HADOOP in database EAGLE is empty. Could someone else can tell me who is responsible for writing alert information into the table ALERTDETAIL_HADOOP and when in the source code. I searched the whole source code ,but can’t find who and when and how to write into the table ALERTDETAIL_HADOOP in derby database.
         Thanks in advance.

Sincerely

何惧 Joe He
Sr. Architect, Architecture-Fundation, Tech Dept
+86-18017743950
Floor 3, 295 ZUCHONGZHI RD, Zhangjiang, Shanghai (201203)

答复: eagle issue

Posted by "He Ju (上海_技术部_架构部_大数据平台_何惧)" <he...@yhd.com>.
HI Qingwen,
	Actually , I use the default configuration of Eagle . And how to verify whether I had add any notification plugins (especially a eagleStore notificationPlugin)? Are there any specials need to modify if I use the default configuration?
	The attachment is the log of Bolts hdfsAuditLogAlertExecutor_0  and the storm topology submit result.
    Thanks.

Posted by "Zhao, Qingwen" <qi...@ebay.com>.
Hi Joe,