Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Anurag Sharma <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/05 19:22:31 UTC

Re: [ANN] Lucidworks Fusion 1.0.0

I downloaded fusion and tried to run it on windows 8 using cygwin. It's
giving "Error: Unable to access jarfile
/home/user1/fusion/jetty/home/start.jar". Also tried changing the
permission of jar, .sh and all folder/subfolders in fusion to 777 but still
getting the same error.

Please share your experience if tried running fusion on windows 8 or facing
the above issue on other port.

Thanks
Anurag

Posted by Anurag Sharma <an...@gmail.com>.