Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/10 10:09:38 UTC

[VOTE] Release Tuscany Java DAS beta1 (RC2)

Please vote to release the beta1 distribution of Tuscany DAS for Java.
All the major issues reported in RC1 should now be fixed.

The Release Candidate RC2 for Tuscany Java DAS beta1 is available at

  http://people.apache.org/~lresende/tuscany/das-beta1-rc2/

Release Notes are available at
  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/das/1.0-incubating-beta1-rc2/distribution/binary/RELEASE_NOTES

The maven repository artifacts are posted in a staging repository and
is available at

  http://people.apache.org/~lresende/tuscany/das-beta1-rc2/maven/

The release audit tool (rat) results are available at

  http://people.apache.org/~lresende/tuscany/das-beta1-rc2/das-beta1-rc2-rat.log

The tag for the source code is at

  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/das/1.0-incubating-beta1-rc2/

Seems OK to me, here is my +1

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany Java DAS beta1 (RC2)

Posted by Amita Vadhavkar <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Pease visit JIRA-1419 to find the summary of changes done to different
readmes
based on all the comments obtained so far. It will be very helpful if these
can be reviewed from JIRA attachments and further comments given there, so
that the finalilized readmes can
 be used in RC.
Regards,
Amita

Posted by Amita Vadhavkar <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

> that DAS works.  So I really cannot see a blocker with this.
>
> Here is my +1.
>
> Thanks.
>
> - Venkat
>
> On 7/10/07, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Please vote to release the beta1 distribution of Tuscany DAS for Java.
> > All the major issues reported in RC1 should now be fixed.
> >
> > The Release Candidate RC2 for Tuscany Java DAS beta1 is available at
> >
> >   http://people.apache.org/~lresende/tuscany/das-beta1-rc2/
> >
> > Release Notes are available at
> >   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/das/1.0-incubating-beta1-rc2/distribution/binary/RELEASE_NOTES
> >
> > The maven repository artifacts are posted in a staging repository and
> > is available at
> >
> >   http://people.apache.org/~lresende/tuscany/das-beta1-rc2/maven/
> >
> > The release audit tool (rat) results are available at

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

> that DAS works.  So I really cannot see a blocker with this.
>
> Here is my +1.
>
> Thanks.
>
> - Venkat
>
> On 7/10/07, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Please vote to release the beta1 distribution of Tuscany DAS for Java.
> > All the major issues reported in RC1 should now be fixed.
> >
> > The Release Candidate RC2 for Tuscany Java DAS beta1 is available at
> >
> >   http://people.apache.org/~lresende/tuscany/das-beta1-rc2/
> >
> > Release Notes are available at
> >   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/das/1.0-incubating-beta1-rc2/distribution/binary/RELEASE_NOTES
> >
> > The maven repository artifacts are posted in a staging repository and
> > is available at
> >
> >   http://people.apache.org/~lresende/tuscany/das-beta1-rc2/maven/
> >
> > The release audit tool (rat) results are available at

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Amita Vadhavkar <am...@gmail.com>.
I somehow missed tuscany-dev in last reply...

Posted by Amita Vadhavkar <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,