Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/01 17:28:54 UTC

[DISCUSS] Cordova-Android 6.4.0 Release

I just merged in the fix for compiling with the latest Gradle Android
tools/Android Studio.  I think we need to do a release fairly quickly so
that people can use the latest version of Android to build their projects.

Any thoughts on this before we go ahead with a vote thread?

Re: [DISCUSS] Cordova-Android 6.4.0 Release

Posted by Jan Piotrowski <pi...@gmail.com>.
Yep, PR for it is here: https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/757

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.