Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Brendan Heussler <bh...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/12 17:13:58 UTC

Trouble Starting Tablet Server

All,

I running Accumulo on a 2 node Cluster.  bin/start-all.sh seems to start
everything correctly, but the Tablet Server never starts.  When I try to
run the Accumulo shell, I get the following

2013-08-12 10:54:50,116 [impl.ServerClient] WARN : There are no tablet
servers: check that zookeeper and accumulo are running.

Zookeeper is running, but I don't think Accumulo is running 100%.

Here is my accumulo-site.xml

http://pastebin.com/cCZJLMPd

Brendan

Re: Trouble Starting Tablet Server

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.
Ya, 1.4.3 doesn't support 2.0, though it's rumored that cloudera patched
1.4.3 so it would.  It's probably not very hard to back-port the small
changes we made to get accumulo to run on 2.0. but it will require code
changes.

-Eric

Posted by Brendan Heussler <bh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.