Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "M.Vijaya Bhaskar" <vi...@sigmainfo.net> on 2009/04/22 14:43:30 UTC

Data is not inserting in the DB using JMeter

Hi All,

I Recorded my Application with BadBoy (why because my appliction contain
HTTPS Requets) then i exported the script in to jmeter.I executed the script
in jmeter it is executing with out errors but the data is not inserting in
the DB.

can any one tell me what is the problam.

Thanks & Regards
M.Vijaya Bhaskar

Re: Data is not inserting in the DB using JMeter

Posted by "M.Vijaya Bhaskar" <vi...@sigmainfo.net>.
HI drubix,

Thank you for your support,

I extracted the data from previous request and sending to next request,Now
it is working fine.

Thanks & Regards
M.Vijaya Bhaskar

Posted by drubix <an...@gmail.com>.