Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Jonathan Laster <js...@bnl.gov> on 2004/09/24 17:58:20 UTC

xerces - redhat WS compiler 3.2

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am trying to build the xerces library on redhat WS with a gcc 3.2
compiler.

The version I tried to do this with was the RedHat 7.2 version (which I
have built successfully with the 2.95 compiler).

I see, according to your documentation, that you have a RedHat 8.0
version that was built with the 3.2 compiler.  However, I don't see it
available in the download list.

Please help and advise.

With thanks in advance.

Jonathan Laster
Brookhaven National Laboratory

Re: xerces - redhat WS compiler 3.2

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@parthenoncomputing.com>.
Hey,

	this is my old company. They still (kindly :) ) do the build. I will
sort out the web page.

Gareth

On 28 Sep 2004, at 8:55, Alberto Massari wrote:

> The binaries for Xerces 2.5 on RedHat 8/gcc 3.2 are available on the
> DecisionSoft web site
> (http://software.decisionsoft.com/pathan2Download_xerces25.html -
> direct link to file:
> http://software.decisionsoft.com/software/xerces-c-LINUX-c%2B%2B
> -2_5_0-gcc32.tar.gz)
> There was once a link on the web page, but it seems to have
> disappeared. Gareth?
>
> Alberto
>
> At 11.58 24/09/2004 -0400, Jonathan Laster wrote:
>> Dear Sir or Madam:
>>
>> I am trying to build the xerces library on redhat WS with a gcc 3.2
>> compiler.
>>
>> The version I tried to do this with was the RedHat 7.2 version (which
>> I have built successfully with the 2.95 compiler).
>>
>> I see, according to your documentation, that you have a RedHat 8.0
>> version that was built with the 3.2 compiler.  However, I don't see
>> it available in the download list.
>>
>> Please help and advise.
>>
>> With thanks in advance.
>>
>> Jonathan Laster
>> Brookhaven National Laboratory

Gareth Reakes, Managing Director      Parthenon Computing
+44-1865-811184                  http://www.parthcomp.com

Re: xerces - redhat WS compiler 3.2

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@progress.com>.