Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Mikhail Mazursky <mi...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/05 07:22:02 UTC

[Lang] Add zero copy write methods to StrBuilder

Hello commons developers,

recently I filled an issue in Jira regarding adding zero copy write methods
to StrBuilder. I ask everyone interested to provide your feedback on the
issue and the proposed patch (attached to the issue in Jira). All the
details and a usecase are in the issue.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LANG-993

Kind regards,
Mikhail.

Re: [Lang] Add zero copy write methods to StrBuilder

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
Hi Mikhail,

thanks for bringing this up on the list. Any feedback from the others? If
nobody objects, I'd like to add this post 3.3.2.

Benedikt

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/