Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Robert S. Thau" <rs...@ai.mit.edu> on 1995/08/01 22:05:15 UTC

Final sanity check...

Just to be sure we know what's up, I'd like to keep track of who's
tested a fairly recent (i.e., 0.8.2 or later) Apache...  the sites I
know of are www.ai.mit.edu (SunOS), www.inetnebr.com (BSD),
www.links.net, www.telescope.org (SunOS), hyperreal, xxx.lanl.gov
(HP-UX?), and www.cm.cf.ac.uk at Cardiff (Solaris).  I'm probably
missing a few, but I'd be a bit reassured if I knew there was a Linux
or IRIX somewhere in the mix.

(A few close hits --- www.netgen.com is running 0.8.0, and Organic is
running Shambhala 0.6.0; these are just old enough that I worry that a
recent bugfix might have jiggled something else, but both are probably
using custom modules anyway, so it might require some non-trivial
effort to verify they still work with a newer release...).

rst