Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Eric Lemes <er...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/29 13:17:22 UTC

Re:

Hello Samvel,

I'm send this mail to the list too.

One time I did a windows installation of tortoise SVN and the same error.
The problem was a windows firewall (and don't remember exactly what
firewall)... Some firewalls filters the svn packets, causing this error.

Try to disable or configure your firewall http filters or a SSH tunnel.

Eric Lemes

Re[2]:

Posted by Samvel Avanesov <se...@gmail.com>.
body {
  margin: 5px 5px 5px 5px;
  background-color: #ffffff;
}
/* ---------- Text Styles ---------- */
hr { color: #000000}
body, table /* Normal text */
{
 font-size: 9pt;
 font-family: 'Courier New';
 font-style: normal;
 font-weight: normal;
 color: #000000;
 text-decoration: none;
}
span.rvts1 /* Heading */
{
 font-size: 10pt;
 font-family: 'Arial';
 font-weight: bold;
 color: #0000ff;
}
span.rvts2 /* Subheading */
{
 font-size: 10pt;
 font-family: 'Arial';
 font-weight: bold;
 color: #000080;
}
span.rvts3 /* Keywords */
{
 font-size: 10pt;
 font-family: 'Arial';
 font-style: italic;
 color: #800000;
}
a.rvts4, span.rvts4 /* Jump 1 */
{
 font-size: 10pt;
 font-family: 'Arial';
 color: #008000;
 text-decoration: underline;
}
a.rvts5, span.rvts5 /* Jump 2 */
{
 font-size: 10pt;
 font-family: 'Arial';
 color: #008000;
 text-decoration: underline;
}
span.rvts6
{
 font-size: 11pt;
 font-family: 'tahoma';
 font-weight: bold;
 color: #ffffff;
 background-color: #0000ff;
}
span.rvts7
{
 font-size: 11pt;
 font-family: 'tahoma';
}
span.rvts8
{
 font-size: 11pt;
 font-family: 'tahoma';
 font-weight: bold;
}
a.rvts9, span.rvts9
{
 font-size: 11pt;
 font-family: 'tahoma';
 color: #0000ff;
 text-decoration: underline;
}
a.rvts10, span.rvts10
{
 color: #0000ff;
 text-decoration: underline;
}
/* ---------- Para Styles ---------- */
p,ul,ol /* Paragraph Style */
{
 text-align: left;
 text-indent: 0px;
 padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px;
 margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px;
}
.rvps1 /* Centered */
{
 text-align: center;
}
--></style>
</head>

Re:

Posted by Eric Lemes <er...@gmail.com>.
I had this problem with "Kaspersky", antivirus/personal firewall. I think
some other firewalls may work just like it.

Eric