Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Pablo Andres Biagioli <pa...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/20 22:42:31 UTC

Contribution of a Maven Archetype for building a Shiro Webapp

Hi,
I recently made an archetype which integrates Apache Shiro with Jersey
1.18.1 and Google Guice 3.0

The Archetype is available at maven central repository and in my github
repo.

GitHub Repo:
https://github.com/pabiagioli/secure-rest-webapp-archetype

Maven archetype info
groupId: com.pampanet
artifactId: secure-rest-webapp-archetype
version: 0.1.0

Any pull requests and questions will be welcome

Best Regards
Pablo Biagioli

Re: Contribution of a Maven Archetype for building a Shiro Webapp

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
Cool!

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 4:42 PM, Pablo Andres Biagioli <pabiagioli@gmail.com