Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/02/12 00:41:12 UTC

AWS Kinesis Support

Hey guys

Just wanted to get a couple of points of clarification.  I'm interested in
using Camel + Kinesis.  According to this page
http://camel.apache.org/aws-kinesis.html it says that Kinesis was supported
as of Camel 2.7.  I doubt this to be true.

In addition, I was wondering if there was any plan to support writing to
Kinesis?  I couldn't find anything, including the creation of the Kinesis
component, in JIRA.

John

Re: AWS Kinesis Support

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Yes its Camel 2.17 and not 2.7 ;)

We love contributions so anyone is welcome to work on helping making
the producer part.

--
Claus Ibsen