Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by RM <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/09 14:49:00 UTC

Re: AW: Compiling AXIS2C for ARM

Erik Sallmann - iNTENCE automotive electronics <e....@...> writes:

> Do you have -rpath issues? If yes, I've solved it. Well, at least sort of ...
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/axis-c-user/201009.mbox/
%3CD53D64A4894117458C79F1D5DC57201A02A0B0-cAJcDn6oOvyfl+88ccPwko2P0GrZ+RbP <at>
public.gmane.org%3E

I had this same issue where I was trying to compile the various tools by
copying the files into Qt Creator for the Nokia N9, utils compiled fine but one
other subproject compiled but threw a seg fault when the linker kicked in.

Plus I'm hardly a C++ expert (a novice in fact!). I gave up for a short while
until last night when I tried this with Scratchbox.

Initially I had the same issue you were having, but then I ran the
axis_build.sh file (unsure of the actuall filename).

And lo and behold I got no error messages and it installed axis2c (/usr I
think). Then I just grabbed the lib folder from there for me to use.

I think this might be an old post but I think my input will at least help
someone else.