Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Mostafa Sedaghat joo <mo...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/09 02:37:03 UTC

Hi

I have build a Persian (Farsi) dictionary for hunspel based on
Morphological rules.
My project is under GPLv3 License and it is open source:
https://github.com/m-o-s-t-a-f-a/lilak

The compiled dictionary for Open Office is available at this address:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/lilak/files/

I am looking forward to submitting my dictionary to Open Office.
How Can I do it? How can I make sure that format is correct?

Sincerely Yours
*,*Mostafa

Re: Hi

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 09/11/2015 Mostafa Sedaghat wrote:
> I am looking forward to submitting my dictionary to Open Office.
> How Can I do it? How can I make sure that format is correct?

To make sure it is correct, just install it on OpenOffice 4.1.2 with
File - Open.

To make it easily available to OpenOffice users, you should register an
account for the Extensions website http://extensions.openoffice.org/ and
upload it there, which will usually succeed; the only small change you
may need to do is if you use some strange version numbering conventions.

http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/node/1204 is a working dictionary if
you need to check packaging details.

Of course, feel free to ask if you have any further doubts.

Regards,
   Andrea.