Posted to users@maven.apache.org by I am Who i am <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/16 06:39:52 UTC

Any problem in maven 2.0.9

Hi All,

Is there some performance problem with maven 2.0.9

coz when i used 2.0.8 my builds used to take less time than, 2.0.9

Re: Any problem in maven 2.0.9

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
How much less time? You (probably) also got some new plugin versions
in your upgrade, so the change might be due to plugin changes rather
than simply "Maven 2.0.9 core is slower".

You're going to need to be a lot more specific about things, which
means doing more analysis yourself and reporting back specific timings
for plugins etc. Or uploading a complete project that demonstrates the
issue to JIRA.

Wayne