Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/24 11:24:14 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.6

Hi,

A candidate for the Jackrabbit Oak 0.6 release is available at:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/jackrabbit/oak/0.6/

The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:

    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/oak/tags/jackrabbit-oak-0.6/

The SHA1 checksum of the archive is a10221fd468890d51efc57ac8ad3583988af9bcf.

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:

    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejackrabbit-170/

The command for running automated checks against this release candidate is:

    $ sh check-oak-release.sh 0.6 a10221fd468890d51efc57ac8ad3583988af9bcf

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.6.
The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 Jackrabbit PMC votes are cast.

    [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.6

My vote is +1.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.6

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

BTW, when building the 0.6 release candidate, you need to also have
the Jackrabbit 2.5.3 release candidate locally installed.

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.
> Hmm again... ;-)
>
> [INFO] Step 1. Check release cheksum
> [ERROR] Release checksum does not match provided checksum!

I applied Barts fix to the oak release check script. Try again. It works
for me now.

Regards
 Marcel

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.6

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.
Hmm again... ;-)

[INFO] Step 1. Check release cheksum
[ERROR] Release checksum does not match provided checksum!

Michael

Posted by Bart van der Schans <b....@onehippo.com>.
+1

Bart

--
Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.6

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.

On 24.1.13 10:24, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.6.
> least three +1 Jackrabbit PMC votes are cast.

[X] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.6

Michael

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.6

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.