Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Libor Kramoliš <li...@corpus.cz> on 2004/08/03 18:17:16 UTC

NPE while building db-site

Hello.
I'm new here so let me thank you all maven developers, I like it. Very
good idea.

Excuse me if this post does not belong here, but...

I try to build db-site because I would like to try to build composite
web pages for sub-projects as db-site does. But it ends with
NullPointerException. Log is attached.

Thanks,
-lk

Re: NPE while building db-site

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
You might need to refer this to the Apache DB project as well to see
if it is a known problem.

Please file a JIRA issue with this log, it should be easy to fix or at
least improve the reported error.

You'll find instructions on the Maven website for how to do this.

Regards,
Brett