Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by "Kiran Kumar.M.R" <Ki...@huawei.com> on 2014/09/19 16:46:56 UTC

HTTPS WebUI in Trunk Version

Hi,
We could have enabled it on 0.98.x as it was based on Hadoop HTTPServer. (Using hadoop.ssl.enabled)
I did not find any way to enable HTTPS for WebUI in trunk version. Trunk version is using its own HTTPServer.
Am I missing any configuration?

Regards,
Kiran
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!

Re: HTTPS WebUI in Trunk Version

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
bq. Using hadoop.ssl.enabled

In master branch of hbase, the above is superseded by "hbase.ssl.enabled"

Please take a look at ServerConfigurationKeys

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
The httpserver in trunk/master is a copy-paste of the hadoop one.  How did
you enable ssl previously?  Can you not find an equiv in the new context?
St.Ack