Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Gary Sumner <ga...@datacastlered.com> on 2012/07/10 23:18:35 UTC

Fresh install appears to work (i.e. no deployment errors) but fails with 1 error in management-server.log

The error message is: Duplicate entry '5-SecurityGroup-SecurityGroupProvider' for key 'network_offering_id'

When I do a 'SELECT * FROM cloud.networks;' in mysql workbench, there are no rows in this table, and it is the only only I could find with this column in it.

Any suggestions appreciated,
Gary.

[cid:F471FF49-2E27-46F1-B71D-24F4EC35C0D8]

Re: Fresh install appears to work (i.e. no deployment errors) but fails with 1 error in management-server.log

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.
Can you post the relevant logs somewhere? Especially the exception.  Can you describe the configuration and the steps you took to arrive at this situation ?
Also the dump of the network_offering table
--
Chiradeep