Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Sandro Böhme <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/01 14:00:48 UTC

stepping down as a committer

Hello everyone,

as I was inactive for a very long time and my Resource Editor did not get
updated by me I have to admit that my focus has changed. This is why I
would like to step down as a committer.
I just don't want to unsubscribe without telling that. There isn't anything
else to do for me, right?

Thanks for all get support I've got!
I'm very happy to see that Sling is still quite active and moving forward
and I wish you all the best for the years to come! As you have very
talented and skilled people I'm sure you will progress very well.

Best,

Sandro

Re: stepping down as a committer

Posted by Sandro Böhme <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hey Bertrand,

thanks for your answer, it was a pleasure working with you guys!

Best,

Sandro

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Sandro,