Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Nicola Ferraro <nf...@apache.org> on 2021/03/19 18:04:38 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel K 1.3.2

Hello all:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel K 1.3.2.

This is a minor release fixing bugs and improving support for Kamelets.
More details on the release notes:
https://github.com/apache/camel-k/issues/2144#issuecomment-803013372

Camel K staging repository:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/camel/camel-k/1.3.2/
Camel K Tag:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/v1.3.2

Staging container image repository:
https://hub.docker.com/r/camelk/camel-k/tags

It's possible to install all staging artifacts with a single command:
kamel install --operator-image=camelk/camel-k:1.3.2 --olm=false

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel K 1.3.2

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Nicola Ferraro

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel K 1.3.2

Posted by Omar Al-Safi <om...@oalsafi.com>.
+1 (binding)

Thank you

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks Nicola.

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks Nicola!

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel K 1.3.2

Posted by Nicola Ferraro <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your participation in this vote.

The vote passes with the following results:

+1 binding: 6 (Andrea Cosentino, Omar Al-Safi, Zoran Regvart, Jean-Baptiste
Onofre, Claus Ibsen, Luca Burgazzoli)
+1 non-binding: 2 (Andrea Tarocchi, Otavio Rodolfo Piske)

I am going to publish the artifacts for Camel K 1.3.2 shortly.

Thanks,
Nicola Ferraro

Posted by Luca Burgazzoli <lb...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)