Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Jing Ge (Besitec IT DEHAM)" <JG...@besitec.com> on 2009/06/08 15:49:04 UTC

Generic type of AjaxFallBackDefaultDataTable

Hello,

We are using Wicket for building our new web application. Today I want
to try the AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable. But the example of it has event
a syntax error:

The constructor AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable<Contact>(String,
List<IColumn<?>>, ListModelDataProvider<Contact>, int) is undefined

Reason: the AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable hast the constructor:

public AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable(String id, final List<IColumn<T>>
columns,

                      ISortableDataProvider<T> dataProvider, int
rowsPerPage)

While the columns, that is created in the example, is of type
List<IColumn<?>>. The generic types show me the conflict.

Where can I find a correct example? Could anyone please send me a worked
example? Thanks!

Best regards!

Jing Ge

Re: Generic type of AjaxFallBackDefaultDataTable

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
this email could have been way more helpful if you linked to the
online example you mentioned.

-igor

Posted by "Jing Ge (Besitec IT DEHAM)" <JG...@besitec.com>.
HI,