Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com> on 2008/08/16 12:57:12 UTC

VOTE: Release JSPWiki 2.6.4

Folks,

due to some security issues which have cropped up recently (mostly
bad file uploads and XSS attacks), I decided to build JSPWiki 2.6.4
with the latest security fixes.  The release artifacts (= fancy way
of saying the bin, zip and signature files) are available at

http://www.ecyrd.com/~jalkanen/JSPWiki/2.6.4/

Again, this is a JSPWiki LGPL release, not endorsed by Apache, but
let's do this the Apache way to practice :-).  Please download, check
that the build is okay, and vote on this list.  The vote is open for
72 hours (=ends on Tuesday, August 19th, 11:00 UTC.)

The ChangeLog is included below for your perusal.

2008-08-16  Janne Jalkanen <ja...@apache.org>

         * 2.6.4-rc-1

         * JSPWIKI-319: Change Note extra checks.

2008-07-16  Andrew Jaquith <ajaquith AT apache DOT org>

         * 2.6.4-svn-1

         * JSPWIKI-315: added extra checks to AttachmentServlet.

/Janne

Re: VOTE: Release JSPWiki 2.6.4

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
Nope.  BTW, it's currently running live on www.jspwiki.org.

/Janne

Re: VOTE: Release JSPWiki 2.6.4

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
met vriendelijke groet,
Harry Metske

Re: VOTE: Release JSPWiki 2.6.4

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
Excellent, thank you. :-)

With four +1 votes, the 2.6.4 release passes and is now available
from the usual place.

/Janne

Re: VOTE: Release JSPWiki 2.6.4

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.