Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Chucho <jm...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/10 20:28:19 UTC

¿How to change the central repository?

I have maven and continuum working on a internal server that don't have
access to the Internet, and throw me this error, i assume that its cause
continuum cant download the plugins. so, How do I change the central
repository to a local one? and ...there is a format that i have to use for
the local repository? where the plug-ins go?

This its the error message that i got

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building Transacciones Basicas

[INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install, site]
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin: checking
for updates from central

[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'artifact
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin' could not be retrieved
from repository: central due to an error: Error transferring file
[INFO] Repository 'central' will be blacklisted

[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin
' does not exist or no valid version could be found
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[INFO] Total time: 23 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Apr 10 11:54:50 GMT-04:00 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/2M

Any help.. Thanks

Jmaldona

Re: ¿How to change the central repository?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
It isn't an error in Continuum but in Maven.
If your server can't access to internet, you need to create an internal repository that will be a
"mirror" of central repository. You can do it with maven-proxy. maven-proxy must be installed on a
server that can access to internet.

Emmanuel