Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Bruce Z <co...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/22 18:01:27 UTC

How to get wsdl for java_first_jaxws on Tomcat

Hi Guys,
I deployed java_first_jaxws from cxf-2.0.3\samples to Tomcat using "ant
deploy-tomcat", and helloworld.war is deployed to my Tomcat webapp folder.
However, when I tried to get it's wsdl from by browser using:
      http://localhost:8080/helloworld/services/helloWorld?WSDL
from Tomcat console I got:
      WARNING: Can't find the the request for
http://localhost:8080/helloworld/services/HelloWorld's Observer

After I put cxf-servlet.xml to helloworld\WEB-INF folder, I got the wsdl.

Do I need this cxf-servlet.xml to get it work?
If this file is mandatory, then why it's not included in this
java_first_jaxws sample?

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Re: How to get wsdl for java_first_jaxws on Tomcat

Posted by Bruce Z <co...@gmail.com>.
thanks for the clarification.

Re: How to get wsdl for java_first_jaxws on Tomcat

Posted by Willem2 <ni...@iona.com>.
Hi Bruce,

I just checked the java_first_jaxws test , we definitely missed the
cxf-servlet.xml in wsdl directory.
Thank you for pointing it out , I will fix it in my next commit.

Willem.

Posted by Bruce Z <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jervis,

Posted by "Liu, Jervis" <jl...@iona.com>.