Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Otto von Wachter <vo...@ureach.com> on 2002/09/26 16:52:52 UTC

[Jelly] patch: fix relative paths

This patch corrects a problem when specifying a relative path to run a
script, i.e.

jellyContext.runScript("some/relative/path/script.jelly", xmlOutput);

Otto

Re: [Jelly] patch: fix relative paths

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
From: "Otto von Wachter" <vo...@ureach.com>
> This patch corrects a problem when specifying a relative path to run a
> script, i.e.
>
> jellyContext.runScript("some/relative/path/script.jelly", xmlOutput);

Thanks Otto. After applying your patch I thought about this bit of code a
bit more and applied a neater fix, where rootURL gets assigned to the
users's home directory which should be an even better fix I think. Lemme
know if my version of your patch actually works for you :-)

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/