Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Angel Miralles Arevalo <an...@yahoo.es> on 2007/08/28 09:50:17 UTC

Security role question

Hi everyone, I'm trying to implement passive security on my application. Let me explain, although a user has logged in the application there are many pages where he couldn't enter (url navigation).

I have worked with Struts and the way to manage the problem is setting a "role" in action definition. Then when you invoke this action, "ControllerManager" (method call previous to every action) checks if logged user can access to this specific page (DB relations user/role/page).

What I want is to prevent logged user to url navigation. Is there any way to implements this behaviour with JSF tech?

I think it is a basic functionality. Thanks so much!!!

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/reto/entretenimiento.html