Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/19 17:53:14 UTC

[SCREENCAST] 4.0.2 testing procedure

Hi,

I just uploaded an HD screencast that shows me testing the 4.0.2 release:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvgIkF1e1QE&list=PLb899uhkHRoZCRE00h_9CRgUSiHEgFDbC&index=1

Check it out and do it yourself, then vote !!!

-Sebastien

Re: [SCREENCAST] 4.0.2 testing procedure

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 11:53:14AM -0400, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just uploaded an HD screencast that shows me testing the 4.0.2 release:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvgIkF1e1QE&list=PLb899uhkHRoZCRE00h_9CRgUSiHEgFDbC&index=1
>
> Check it out and do it yourself, then vote !!!
>
> -Sebastien

Nice work!

Re: [SCREENCAST] 4.0.2 testing procedure

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Apr 23, 2013, at 1:33 PM, Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com> wrote:

> Sebastian it is really good,  can  you update Release test procedure wiki with link to your video.
done

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.