Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Roger Smith <ro...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/15 19:43:36 UTC

Inclusion of MR-1938 in CDH3b4

If you would like MR-1938 patch (see link below), "Ability for having user's
classes take precedence over the system classes for tasks' classpath", to
be included in CDH3b4 release, please put in a vote on
https://issues.cloudera.org/browse/DISTRO-64.

The details about the fix are here:

Roger

Re: Inclusion of MR-1938 in CDH3b4