Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org> on 2021/04/14 16:48:16 UTC

[PSA] Documentation is currently not being updated

Just a quick PSA that our buildbot builds hasn't been running since
April 7th, meaning that the documentation has not been updated since.

This appears to be an issue on the INFRA side of things, for which I
have opened a ticket <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-21721>.

So don't be surprised if some change you made isn't visible ;)

Re: [PSA] Documentation is currently not being updated

Posted by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org>.
The same thing happened to the StateFun builds as well. They also have not
been running since April 7th.

After asking infra to reset the builds, the issue persisted.

I recently switched the node to asf945_ubuntu for the StateFun doc builds
because of this.

Posted by "Gordon Tai (戴資力)" <tz...@gmail.com>.