Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM <da...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/08/29 20:54:44 UTC

Pending 1.4 release

Hello all,

I'm still waiting to hear back from the person who has volunteered to
update and build the documentation for the release, so I can't release
binaries, but are there any people out there with CVS access who are
interested in testing the candidate sources for the 1.4 release?

The target Xerces version for the binaries is 2.1, but you should be able
to build the sources against 1.7 and 2.0, as well.  This would be an
interesting thing to test, as I don't really have the time to test with all
three Xerces versions on all the supported platforms.

Once the documentation issue is resolved, I think we're pretty close to
doing the full release.

Dave

Re: Pending 1.4 release

Posted by Robert Zuber <ro...@zuber.net>.
If, by "cvs access", you mean ability to check out, I would be happy to do
some testing on Mac OS X.  Not that it's a supported platform, but I'll be
using it anyway, so I can do the testing if it helps.

Rob.