Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ronny Aerts <ro...@intris.be> on 2013/12/16 17:18:39 UTC

FuseIDE in combination with routeContext elements from external files

Hello camel community,

I started about a half year ago using Camel in combination ActiveMQ and I feel good with this esb solution. I created all xml files and related files using an xml or text editor. I would like to switch to a more visual editor and I came across the FuseIDE. Everthing seems to work fine except for my sub-routes. I use the routeContext functionality as sub-routes in the main route file. A sub-routes are predefined reusable routes which, dependable on the customer, are included or not (in the main file). I already have a collection of sub-routes which is extending every week.

My example main route file is called TrisESB-config-intris-erp.xml and the sub-route are attached.

I found the same issue in eclipse-344 (http://fusesource.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=17641)  but it should have solved quite some time ago. I am very confused about the version information for the FuseIDE product. Eclipse-344 indicates that this issue is solved in version 2.1.0 but I can't find this version number anywhere. I download the FuseIDE as part of the jboss fuse page and this gives me a download file FuseIDE-6.0.0.129-win32.win32.x86_64.zip. A see here a version 6.0.0.129 and zip contains a folder FuseIDE-6.0.0.
The "About FuseIDE" window (in eclipse) shows a version 7.6.2 (but I think this is the eclipse.exe version).

Can someone please clear out this version confusion? Can someone tell me why my sub-route design windows is blank when I open it?

--
Kind regards,
Ronny Aerts<ma...@intris.be> - Intris nv - Wapenstilstandlaan 47, 2600 Berchem, Belgium

Intris nv
Wapenstilstandlaan 47
B-2600 Berchem
        Tel.  +32 3 326 50 75
Fax  +32 3 326 42 23
www.intris.be<http://www.intris.be/>

DISCLAIMER
This is an e-mail from Intris. The information contained in this communication is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
Use of this communication by others is prohibited. If the e-mail message was sent to you by mistake, please notify support@intris.be<ma...@intris.be>, destroy it without reading, using, copying or disclosing its contents to any other person.
We accept no liability for damage related to data and/or documents which are communicated by electronic mail.

Re: FuseIDE in combination with routeContext elements from external files

Posted by "kraythe ." <kr...@gmail.com>.
That brings up the interesting question of why even use FUSE at all if they
are still running 2.9 and their update speed makes turtles look fast.
Honestly working with the straight code and, if you must do redhat, in
straight JBoss is easier and more flexible.

*Robert Simmons Jr. MSc. - Lead Java Architect @ EA*
*Author of: Hardcore Java (2003) and Maintainable Java (2012)*
*LinkedIn: **http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-simmons/40/852/a39

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi