Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Gunnar Eketrapp <gu...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/08 09:51:43 UTC

How do I add an activation context when navigating to a new page?

Hi !

I have problem with adding a context to a page that I am navigating too from
on of my event handler metods.

How  should this be done ?

Thanks in advance!

Gunnar Eketrapp,
Stockholm Sweden

This does not work! Should it?
==============================

    public Object onSuccess() {

  // process ....

        return "admin/PayoutOrderDetails/" + orderid;
    }

Re: How do I add an activation context when navigating to a new page?

Posted by Gunnar Eketrapp <gu...@gmail.com>.
Ok thanks!

2009/10/8 Ted Steen <te...@gmail.com>

> No, that's not the way to do it.
>
> I would inject the page, set the context and then return that page
> from the event handler method.
> Don't forget to implement onActivate(...) and onPassivate(...) on the page
>
> 2009/10/8 Gunnar Eketrapp <gu...@gmail.com>:
> > Hi !
> >
> > I have problem with adding a context to a page that I am navigating too
> from
> > on of my event handler metods.
> >
> > How  should this be done ?
> >
> > Thanks in advance!
> >
> > Gunnar Eketrapp,
> > Stockholm Sweden
> >
> > This does not work! Should it?
> > ==============================
> >
> >    public Object onSuccess() {
> >
> >  // process ....
> >
> >        return "admin/PayoutOrderDetails/" + orderid;
> >    }

[Hem: 08-715 59 57, Mobil: 0708-52 62 90]
Allévägen 2A, 132 42 Saltsjö-Boo

Re: How do I add an activation context when navigating to a new page?

Posted by Ted Steen <te...@gmail.com>.
No, that's not the way to do it.

Posted by Magnus Rundberget <ru...@me.com>.
Try injecting PageRenderLinkSource and use
createPageRenderLinkWithContext

Object onSuccess() {
    return pageRenderLinkSouce(PayoutOrderDetails.class, orderId);
}

magnus