Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/05 23:57:17 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-123: Allow per stream/table timestamp extractor

THank you, Jeyhun!

Will made a final pass on the PR soon.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-123: Allow per stream/table timestamp extractor

Posted by Jeyhun Karimov <je...@gmail.com>.
Dear community,

I want to inform you that because of the case [1] we needed to add an extra
overloaded method to KIP:
*KStreamBuilder.globalTable(final Serde<K> keySerde, final Serde<V>
valSerde, final String topic, final String storeName) *

[1]
https://github.com/confluentinc/examples/commit/2cd0b87bc8a7eab0e7199fa0079db6417f0e6b63#commitcomment-22200864

Cheers,
Jeyhun