Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sebastian HennebrŸüder <he...@laliluna.de> on 2009/09/02 19:51:02 UTC

Unit test form submission

Hello,

Ulrich remind me to write a unit test for the patch I provided.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-832

How to I properly test a form submission to submit no value and to test
that the Hidden component throws an exception.

Shall I use a PageTester
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/guide/unit-testing-pages.html or
can I build up the infrastructure using some mocks.

If you could provide me with some pointers, that would be great.

--
Best Regards / Viele Grüße

Sebastian Hennebrueder

-----
http://www.laliluna.de
Laliluna.de, Berliner Strasse 22, 61118 Bad Vilbel, Germany

* Java Software Development, Support
* Training for Hibernate, EJB3 and Spring
* Tutorials for JSP, JavaServer Faces, Struts, Hibernate and EJB