Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by William Markito <wm...@pivotal.io> on 2015/08/17 22:02:22 UTC

July Incubator Report

Folks, since it looks like we should have actually sent our report on July
and also to make it easier for everyone to track the project status and
numbers, I've just updated our Community Development wiki page.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Community+development

Thanks.
--
William Markito Oliveira