Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by 马金凯 <ma...@vip.qq.com> on 2018/07/05 07:50:15 UTC

回复: [Discuss] new version of dubbo ops

How about pluggable alarms module

发件人: "Zonghai Shang"<yi...@apache.org>;
发送时间: 2018年7月5日(星期四) 下午3:39
收件人: "dev"<de...@dubbo.apache.org>;

主题: Re: [Discuss] new version of dubbo ops

+1 for merge admin and monitor to one
+1 for use bootstrap+Vue.js for front end rendering, rest framwork is more
flexible.

Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com> 于2018年7月5日周四 下午3:26写道:

Re: [Discuss] new version of dubbo ops

Posted by Xin Wang <xi...@gmail.com>.
Authority system should be redesigned:
1、Smaller granularity permissions control
2、Can match the authority system of the business system itself

马金凯 <ma...@vip.qq.com> 于2018年7月5日周四 下午3:51写道: