Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jim <ji...@tatvasoft.com> on 2006/06/09 02:24:52 UTC

e: XSLTProcessorException Unable to get transformer handler for cocoon://lenya-page/default/authoring/index.xml?doctype=homepage

Hi,

I also get the the same error when I tried to run lenya on Tomcat 5.5.x. Someissue with Tomcat
version in compatibility with lenya 1.2.4.

What i will do,

Jim
TatvaSoft
http://www.tatvasoft.com

Re: e: XSLTProcessorException Unable to get transformer handler for cocoon://lenya-page/default/authoring/index.xml?doctype=homepage

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Jim escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I also get the the same error when I tried to run lenya on Tomcat
> 5.5.x. Someissue with Tomcat
> version in compatibility with lenya 1.2.4.
Hi Jim,

Please download lenya 1.2.x branch from svn. It works in tomcat 5.5

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.