Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by basel altameme <ba...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2020/12/18 07:03:08 UTC

Data Import Blocker - Solr

Dear,
While trying to Import & Index data from MySQL DB custom view i am facing the error below:
Data Config problem: The value of attribute "query" associated with an element type "entity" must not contain the '<' character.
Please note that in my SQL statements i am using '<>' as an operator for comparing only.
sample line:
        when (`v`.`live_type_id` <> 1) then 100

Kindly advice.
Regards,Basel

Re: Data Import Blocker - Solr

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.
On 12/18/2020 12:03 AM, basel altameme wrote:
> While trying to Import & Index data from MySQL DB custom view i am facing the error below:
> Data Config problem: The value of attribute "query" associated with an element type "entity" must not contain the '<' character.
> Please note that in my SQL statements i am using '<>' as an operator for comparing only.
> sample line:
>          when (`v`.`live_type_id` <> 1) then 100

These configurations are written in XML.  So you must encode the
character using XML-friendly notation.

Instead of <> it should say &lt;&gt; to be correct.  Or you could use !=
which is also correct SQL notation for "not equal to".

Thanks,
Shawn

Re: Data Import Blocker - Solr

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.