Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/10 17:10:23 UTC

Plan for SVN 1.6.5?

Obviously last week's security fix derailed our plans to do a bug fix
release last week.  In light of that change, when are we planning to
roll the 1.6.5 tarballs?  It does not really matter to me when we do
this, I just want to be able to plan resources and things like
Subclipse releases accordingly.

--
Thanks

Mark Phippard
http://markphip.blogspot.com/

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2382134

Re: Plan for SVN 1.6.5?

Posted by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@hyrumwright.org>.
On Aug 10, 2009, at 12:19 PM, Hyrum K. Wright wrote:

> On Aug 10, 2009, at 12:10 PM, Mark Phippard wrote:
>
>> Obviously last week's security fix derailed our plans to do a bug fix
>> release last week.  In light of that change, when are we planning to
>> roll the 1.6.5 tarballs?  It does not really matter to me when we do
>> this, I just want to be able to plan resources and things like
>> Subclipse releases accordingly.
>
> How about sometime next week, say the 19th?  Our last bugfix release
> was 22 Jun, so that would make it almost 2 months.  However, if folks
> think that's too soon, we can push 1.6.5 out a bit.

Still planning on cutting 1.6.5 on Aug. 19, so review and vote before
then!

-Hyrum

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2383663

Re: Plan for SVN 1.6.5?