Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by 丛搏 <co...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/22 06:31:39 UTC

PIP 95: Transaction coordinator loading mechanism.

Hello:

We are sorry that there is an error in the existing transaction
coordinator load mechanism, which will cause the transaction
coordinator to be unavailable.
I created a PIP 95: Transaction coordinator loading
mechanism.(https://github.com/apache/pulsar/wiki/PIP-95:-Transaction-coordinator-loading-mechanism.).
will fix it. I hope you can make relevant suggestions, and again I
apologize for the transaction problem. Let us work together to make
Pulsar Transaction more perfect.

Thanks
Bo

Re: PIP 95: Transaction coordinator loading mechanism.

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
The proposal should be https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/12129? I
think you can close this email thread to start a new one to avoid confusion.

Thanks,
Penghui