Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by "Vinod Kumar Singh, Noida" <vi...@hcl.in> on 2008/11/26 14:10:33 UTC

Ftplet configuration FAQ

Hi,

I am just been started development of customized ftplet and trying to
configure as mentioned in this site. Though I have done as instructed, I
still not able to include my customized ftplet functions.

I just include my customized ftplet and configuration adding into the
xml file as attachment for your reference.

1) ftpd-typical.xml - As instructed configuration for ftplets added

2) FtpConnect.java - extending the DefaultFtplet class to implement the
required methods by overriding them, but its just an default
implementation with logging statement so that it can be tested for
actually these methods are called then I can probably implement them as
per requirement.

3) ftpleterror.txt - this has the error and execution command for ftplet

I need your help to fix this up as soon as possible. Thanks for your
effort.

Thanks and Regards,

Vinod

Re: Ftplet configuration FAQ

Posted by Sai Pullabhotla <sa...@jmethods.com>.
I think you need to define the namespace and schema for the "beans" as
shown the ftpd-full.xml.

Here are the lines you need to have at the beginning of the config file.

<server xmlns="http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/spring/v1"
	xmlns:beans="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
	xsi:schemaLocation="
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd